Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You're Lucky in April - 10th Mar 2010

I recall a brother who posted a blog about this Singh who came up to him one day and said something like "You have a lucky face, next month is a lucky month for you ... blah blah blah"

Sounds familiar to some ?

Haha, I was greeted in similar fashion today as well !

This well-dressed Singh came up to me, gave a big warm smile and pointed to his forehead saying "You have a lucky face, your forehead shows". I smiled and went politely, "Thank you". He went on, "This mole on your nose is a lucky mole." Again, being nice and polite, I said "Thank you." "Next month, April is a lucky month for you ...  can I tell you something ?" (Didn't he just say a fair bit already ???) Anyway I went "Thank you and no."

Yes, I am lucky but not just next month. I am lucky everyday because He is my God and He is with me everyday. Better yet, I am blessed, truly blessed :D