Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Night Before The Flight - 11th Feb 2010

Thursday, 11th Feb 2010

- Heading for a holiday soon + going to propose + gonna spend my CNY in China !!!
- 2 great pals (Brand n Cat) picked me up from home and sent me to the airport.
- Poor dear had to go to the airport alone cause of timing issue ... :P
- Security check was horrible at Changi Airport, had to remove shoes n belt ! Really don't get the logic !?!
- Hand-carry luggage was treated like soft toys, I had to snap at the staff who almost threw my bag
- People were piling up at the queue and the security staff was totally rude. (So much for service standards)
- Seriously, do all travellers look like criminals ?

Well, enough of that. We got over it in the end and was waiting for the boarding call. Off to China we go ....

No comments: