Sunday, February 28, 2010

Touchdown China - 12th Feb 2010

Flight time was to be 0115 but it was delayed and we took off around 0145. After a long flight, we finally touched down at Shanghai's airport.

Arriving at 0630, it took us another hour before we finally cleared the immigration checks, collected our luggage and headed away from the airport.

Then it took another long drive (5 1/2 hours) before we finally reached Wenzhou. I was dead tired and super hungry. Thankfully, the first place we went to when we arrived in her hometown was to have lunch. That was my first time eating their local food ... not quite what I expected but still food is food. I was famished !

We reached home, settled in and both of us went to bed. I'd had thought I'd end up sleeping till night fall, but I was up right around 5ish in the evening ... hungry again :)

This time, it was home cooked food ...
















After dinner, we headed out for a walk in the neighbourhood. As you can see, food was everywhere !




































































No comments: